At Nutec Electro Tel our people are our most important resource as we passionately strive to deliver exceptional customer experiences. We are always seeking motivated, talented people to join our team and work in an environment built on integrity, fairness and respect.
Even if you do not see a suitable opportunity listed here and are confident you would be an asset to our group, please submit your resume with covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We appreciate all applications but due to an influx in resumes, we are only able to contact those who will be interviewed. If you have not received a call from us, please be assured that all resumes are kept on file should a suitable position arise in the future.
Nutec Electro Tel is offering a rewarding sales career opportunity for an Edmonton based Account Manager with a focus on business communications systems.
Education and Experience:
- Voice / VoIP training would be an asset
- A keen interest in technology
- University degree or business experience equivalence
- Knowledge of IP connectivities such as VPLS, PRI, Internet, SIP an asset
- Nutec Electro Tel is willing to train someone with no telecommunications experience with the right attitude
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Selling and negotiating skills
- Organized, highly self-managed, self-starting and time management skills are essential
- Open to constantly learning and adapting to technology change
- Understands the business elements supporting direct sales and service business
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent at planning and organization
- Must have good computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
Main Job tasks and Responsibilities:
- Calls existing customers and actively prospects for new business
- Manages a client base of customers in Alberta
- Utilizes solution selling and account management techniques to maximize the business relationships and opportunities with targeted companies within their territory
- Delivers web and product presentations and demonstrations to end users
Nutec Electro Tel, located in Alberta, offers customized business communications solutions to customers of all sizes. Our portfolio of advanced business technologies and services provide solutions that help organizations communicate efficiently and improve ROI. Nutec Electro Tel delivers an exceptional customer experience and takes pride in being the best in the industry.
We offer our Sales Staff a competitive salary, commission on product sales and recurring services as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Training in Nutec Electro Tel is ongoing from our technical and sales staff as well as training from our product partners.
If you confidently meet these requirements, please submit your resume with covering letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.