Communications technology constantly evolves.
To meet guest expectations in a competitive market, hospitality providers must rely on their communications solution. Not only does the technology platform need to be reliable, so does their provider and partner.
Nutec Electro Tel implements and supports hospitality solutions of all sizes throughout Western Canada. Our managed solutions approach provides reliability and peace-of-mind. We become members of our clients’ IT teams. Technical expertise and defined response times are expected and achieved.
Comprehensive hospitality solutions may include:
- Contact Center
- Wireless LAN
- Information Analytics
- IP Phones
- Voice Conferencing
- Video Conferencing
- Hotel Sound Systems
- PMS Interface
- Hospitality Directory
- Unified Communications
- Interactive Voice Response
- Mobile Devices
- Wireless Phones
- IP DECT Solutions
- 2-Way Radios
Property Safety & Security
- Emergency Notification
- Emergency Conference
- Network Management & Security
Custom designed solutions fit your needs and your budget
A suitable solution may include on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid components.
Funding choices include capital investment, competitive leasing, or operating expense.
Managed solutions help sustain system life cycles. This prepares for the future, and achieves maximum value.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a professional consultation!
Contributed by Mike Szakacs
How often do you pick up your detective tools and review your phone bill?
Do you know what to look for? Can you spot the clues in the pages of services and phone calls to Moncton and Tofino? Do you have comparables from other investigations and other providers? Are you spending too much? Are you held hostage by old contracts? Do you have the best combination of services and pricing to give your business the advantage?
Nutec Electro Tel has a team of experienced detectives available to work for you. We can compare Telus, Shaw and third-party services for you. We can find out if your telephone company is being faithful and let you know your options.
- Many companies have old phone numbers being billed that they are not using. These can be old fax or modem lines.
- Some companies are paying rental charges for equipment they no longer need or don’t know they have
- Are all your lines under contract? You can pay more than double for uncontracted lines or long distance
Solution & Partner Vetting
- What is better for your business? Purchase a phone system? Rent a phone system? Just rent the phones on a hosted/cloud option. There is no one size fits all option. Some companies need more functionality than others. Your budget may require a pay as you go option, or you may want reduced monthly operating costs.
- What are your data options? Who is now providing internet in your area? Many customers can now greatly increase their speeds at the same or lower cost than they are paying today.
Protection Services. Improve your business and customer service.
- Connect your branches to improve employee and customer interaction
- Use time zones to lengthen your availability
- Queue your calls to even out workload and customer experience
- Toll free numbers
Nutec Electro Tel offers managed communication services. We don’t just sell hardware. We join your team and work with you on an ongoing basis to improve, improve and improve while keeping your overall costs competitive. By investigating your current phone costs, researching your business and reviewing new technology, solutions and pricing models we solve the crime of wasted expense and opportunity. Put one of our detectives on the case today!
Or email email@example.com and ask for a free consultation!
Contributed by Trevor Naish
Tracking assets is a vital task for any business.
Keeping track of your most valuable assets including your employees, equipment, and fleet is a concern for many businesses today. To help track these, many companies are turning to GPS Tracking Solutions.
You may notice that there are as many available systems as there are flavours of ice cream. The following will help answer some of the questions and give you a starting point.
Common Myths and Misconceptions:
- It is too Expensive – A misconception; in most cases it is very affordable. And some Insurance Companies even offer a discount if you install a tracking system.
- It’s only for Big Companies – People and equipment are valuable to any size Company.
- Fleet Tracking is complicated and hard to install and use – These days, if you can operate a computer, you can use it. Also, some installations can even be done by the owner’s staff.
- We don’t have time to implement the system – The system can be implemented around your schedule. Furthermore, training for your key staff may be arranged for the same time.
- All Fleet Tracking Systems are the same – Not all Systems are created equal, the secret is to look at your needs and then choose a flexible system to grow with your needs.
- I can track my Employees through their Mobile Phones – while it can provide you with location, it can’t provide you with many of the other important features.
Fleet Tracking Improves Your Business
In a tough economy, it helps to have an edge. Companies are beefing up their services in order to compete. When your business depends on the reliability of the vehicles you operate, an effective way to improve customer service is to improve your ability to monitor your equipment. One of the primary ways companies monitor their property and improve transportation services is through GPS vehicle tracking.
Companies that rely on ground transportation use GPS tracking for business vehicles. Service companies use business GPS tracking for communication and planning. Companies that deliver goods, whether long distance or across town, use GPS tracking to find efficient routes and keep customers informed. What’s more, companies of all types use vehicle tracking to keep a closer eye on employee activities.
What can I get from Basic Tracking?:
- Live Tracking: know where your People and Fleet are at all times.
- Notifications and Important locations, know when certain problems occur where you might need to provide assistance.
- Travel History: see where and when things have happened to your Fleet.
- Analystics and Insights: Glean the information and see where your can save on fuel or change routes to be more efficient.
- Above all, it helps meet the Lone Worker Saftey Regulations.
- GPS tracking makes it easy to monitor your employees. A discreet device lets you spot unusual driving patterns, such as unplanned stops or routes that deviate from planned routes, so you can take action.
- GPS tracking for business vehicles facilitates communication with your customers to let them know of any delays in meeting your scheduled commitments.
- Your business benefits from using GPS tracking for planning service and deliveries. So, you can figure out the best route and view real-time updates about traffic and weather along your routes.
- Safety: Tracking vehicle activity improves driver behavior. GPS tracking in company vehicles makes for better drivers: Fewer occurrences of speeding, hard braking, hard acceleration and sharp turns leads to fewer speeding tickets, fewer accidents, lower maintenance costs, and lower insurance premiums.
- Security: Fleet management improves operational efficiency. Maintenance costs are minimized by on-time service. Flag incidents of speeding, excessive idling or aggressive driving. This lets you identify and correct inefficient driving, thereby reducing fuel costs and wear-and-tear on company vehicles.
- Efficiency: Real-time tracking makes fleets secure. Eliminate unauthorized usage, side-jobs and moonlighting — ensuring that your fleet is always working for you, and only you.
Interested in more information?
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a free demonstration!
Contributed by Wade Miller
To manage or not to manage – that is the question!
Many organizations are considering cloud or hosted solutions for various parts of their IT infrastructure. Some are even considering outsourcing the entire function of IT.
How does voice communications fit into this growing trend? Hosted voice solutions can provide attractive price and ease of management. In today’s complex unified communications environment there are some pitfalls. The basic architecture and connectivity of the hosted model is often limited. It does not allow for many features and devices that are considered basic and necessary by most users. Components not generally supported in a hosted voice offering may include: digital phone sets, analog devices and faxing. Features commonly desired like music on hold, overhead paging and wireless handsets may not be normally offered in a hosted environment.
Each organization needs to determine whether their telephone infrastructure can be managed internally or whether it’s more cost effective and convenient to outsource the management to a service provider.
IP Telephony is an ideal solution when replacing an aging and/or obsolete PABX.
Additionally, there are many advantages of adopting a managed telephony service, including:
- Reduced staff costs
- Improved service levels
- Smooth infrastructure maintenance and upgrades
- Access to latest technology
- Improved capacity management and flexibility
- Reduced cost of ownership, including call costs, maintenance, management, & upgrades
- Enterprise service levels and uptime
- Visibility of costs, SLAs, features and technology
Nutec Electro Tel offers a Managed Communications Plan combining the attractive pricing and ease of a hosted solution with multi-device support and full features of a traditional telephony system, on site with more control, better management, and better reliability.
- Budget Certainty
- All the latest unified communication features
- Desktop device of your choice; IP, digital, analog, softphone, remote IP sets
- Voice mail with integration to email
- Cellular smart phone integration
- Data switches required to support IP phones
- Music & Message on hold
- External paging interface
- Battery backup
- Offsite Disaster Recovery/Redundancy options
- Multisite support and networking
- Full on-site maintenance coverage including parts and on-site labor
- Remote moves, adds and changes
Available products and services include:
- Telco network costs (may be bundled with Managed Communications Plan upon request)
- Customer premise wiring
- External paging amplifiers and speakers
Helping you select and fund rapidly evolving technology.
Interested in more information? Call now: 1-800-898-3336 or email email@example.com to arrange a complimentary needs analysis.
A smart business has a good product, hires qualified employees, and has a good marketing strategy. In addition to protecting against outside threats, video surveillance offers a number of advantages that can safeguard your assets.
Check out some of the top reasons you should get quality video surveillance for your company:
- Protection from thieves
This is one of the most popular reasons for installing video surveillance in any business. Visible security cameras can deter potential thieves from stealing or from vandalizing your property because they worry they’ll be caught. You are a lot more likely to catch them if you have the incident recorded on video.
- Protection from internal damage
Many hidden threats don’t always come from the classic image of a bad guy in a black mask. Lots of threats are internal and can come from your own employees. Video surveillance can help you identify any employees who are stealing from you, or who aren’t honestly reporting the facts.
- Increased compliance
With 360-degree vision, video surveillance is essential for dangerous workplaces. It can help ensure that every employee adheres to federal and provincial protocols. By ensuring compliance with the rules, you avoid fees and keep your business protected.
- Increased savings
Getting video surveillance can help you save money and cut business costs. Having video surveillance is cheaper than having security guards on every floor. Additionally, analyzing video footage of your building can help you to identify areas that aren’t being used as much or spot other areas where money is being wasted.
- Evidence in disputes
If there’s ever a business disagreement, video surveillance can offer recorded footage that reveals the facts. It’s an objective way of reviewing the event to see what really happened.
- Employee protection
Even if you do a great job managing your business, your employees may still face some dangers. Occasionally work injuries may happen, especially if you work in construction or in a warehouse setting. Video surveillance can monitor what happens so you know the facts, and you can review the video to make changes and increase safety for the future. And finally, rather than sending more employees into a dangerous workplace to monitor compliance, you can manage the area remotely. Your employees will also be protected against sexual harassment and other forms of bullying and misconduct.
Interested in more information?
If you’re ready to keep your business safe and your revenue skyrocketing, call 1-800-898-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributed by Erick Preza