Mobile devices are becoming the primary communications method for most of today’s on-the-go workforce.
Along with the expanded use of mobile phones for business comes the challenge of remaining connected and effective, without the functionality of a networked telephone.
The Multiline Client provides the power of having the functionality of NEC’s desktop phone through Apple and Android mobile devices. In addition, it gives your users access anytime, anywhere – enhancing and streamlining voice communication. With a single number to reach, customers and colleagues can easily contact users. For instance, an employee can have both their desk phone and their MLC ring simultaneously. Let’s say they answer at their desk, but need to run to a meeting outside of the office – simply transfer to their mobile device without interrupting the call.
MLC Mobile delivers a full multiline, self-labelling desktop telephone user experience. A familiar NEC desktop telephone intuitive interface supports 32-line virtual buttons along with features such as
- Bluetooth capability
Customizable soft keys and ring tones allow for the employee to meet their individual requirements and preferences, just as they would be able to program on a desktop telephone. Call history logs incoming, outgoing, and missed calls, so the user can easily make callbacks and add contacts to their directory.
This client operates internally on your corporate Wi-Fi network, and outside of the network on a reliable VPN connection.
Contact us now to learn how this enhanced feature can benefit your business.
A vacation is something you wait for all-year-round and the last thing you want to do when the day finally arrives is to worry about your home; wondering whether you closed the upstairs window or the garage door is all too common.
The good news is these worries can go away with the use of smart home security, which will allow you to take care of things even when you’re away. Through your phone and alarm app, you can eliminate the following worries so they don’t ruin your vacation:
- Any concerns related to your home can get tossed out the door because smart home security will notify you if you forgot to lock your front door or didn’t close the garage and the best part is that you don’t have to rush home. You’ll also have the peace of mind knowing that a professional security company is monitoring your home, which is such a relief for travellers. Should your home become a target for burglars, your smart home security system will alert the professionals located at your service providers’ monitoring station so that they can notify the local police.
- Worrying about your pets will no longer be a concern because whenever you miss them or want to check in on them, the indoor security cameras will easily allow you to take a look. You will also be able to know exactly when your pet sitter enters your home because you can provide them with a temporary entry code that unlocks your front door and sends you an alert. Even if they were to lose the code, you would have the ability to unlock the door right from your phone.
- If a package you’ve been expecting arrives while you are away, you don’t have to worry about it being stolen or sitting on the doorstep, which would be an obvious sign that no one is home. With your smart home security app, you will be notified when your doorbell rings and you can open the camera setting which would allow you to have a quick conversation with the driver to let them know you’ll be unlocking your front door so they can leave the package inside. Once they do, you can lock your door and continue enjoying your vacation.
- Sensors in the alarm system can spot problems related to water and notify you if you need to call a plumber so that you don’t come home to a flood. It even has the ability to trigger a water shutoff or set your thermostat back and notify the right stations if your smoke detectors become activated.
Nutec Electro Tel can make all of your worries disappear through their smart home security, alarm and telephone systems. They will ensure you spend a lot more time having fun while travelling and a lot less time worrying, so give them a call today!
Improve your visitor experience with NEC’s Front Desk Assistant (FDA)
You can take the visitor management and customer experience to new levels with NEC’s Facial Recognition technology. The FDA features serve to enhance the visitor experience for all types of businesses.
In today’s security-conscious environment, most businesses will track and monitor visitors and keep a record of their time spent on the premises. NEC’s Front Desk Assistant application transforms your visitor’s experience. With FDA at your receptionist desk, a visitor simply walks up and the application guides them through the process of checking-in/out step by step.
The complete solution includes:
- Front Desk Assistant application software
- Option to customize with your business logo
- Integrated facial recognition software
- A badge printer
The visitor check-in and out process is streamlined by integrating with NEC’s facial recognition, validating the guest, and automatically processing them.
Hosts no longer have to wait in the lobby for their visitors. The FDA will notify the host when their guest arrives. By not wasting time in the lobby employees will be more productive. The notification also includes a photo of the visitor to help you identify them in a crowed lobby.
The Front Desk Assistant records all visitor entries and lets you easily download a detailed report in Excel. You are able to keep a history of all visitors that even includes their picture.
For more information on the Front Desk Assistant or the benefits, you can realize from the FDA solution, please contact us today: