What questions need answers when selecting a Hosted VoIP System?
For many small businesses, a hosted/cloud-based VoIP communications system is an excellent way to maintain a professional connection with your customers without the challenges of maintaining a traditional premise-based phone system.
Here are some questions that you may wish to ask:
- How is Hosted VoIP different from regular VoIP or my cell phone?
- What kind of phones do I need?
- Can I integrate with my CRM?
- How will this work for employees who are out of the office or travelling?
- Will it help reduce my business costs?
- What features do I really need?
- I have a contact center. Can VoIP support this?
- Can I do video or audio conferencing?
- How do I add new locations or additional employees?
- Do I have to have phones on my desk?
- What productivity tools are included?
- What training and support is provided?
Contact us now to get all your questions answered:
FREE FOR NEC CUSTOMERS UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2020
AUDIO, VIDEO & WEB COLLABORATION
Each user receives their own personal video conferencing account.
PLUG AND PLAY
- Easy to use and easy to install mobile and desktop applications. No heavy IT infrastructure
- Embed your online meetings experience into everyday applications like Google®, Microsoft® and more.
MEET ANYWHERE Host and join meetings wherever you go with the MEET desktop and
MEET SECURELY MEET enables HIPAA compliance and offers end-to-end encryption for all meetings using WebRTC standards.
FREE VERSION INCLUDES
- 30 Web Meeting Participants
- 12 Active Video Panels
- 200 Audio Participants
- Video Conference
- Screen Sharing
- Remote Control
- Chat & Notes (Capture meeting notes in realtime–notes are automatically sent to all meeting participants)
- Meeting Recording with Transcription
- Recordings can be played back from virtually anywhere at any time.
- Like a ‘virtual PA’ – Artificial Intelligence (AI) based transcription ensures accurate taking of meeting notes.
- Outcomes and progress no longer suffer due to scheduling conflicts.
CALL TO SETUP YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY
Contributed by Trevor Naish