What questions need answers when selecting a Hosted VoIP System?
For many small businesses, a hosted/cloud-based VoIP communications system is an excellent way to maintain a professional connection with your customers without the challenges of maintaining a traditional premise-based phone system.
Here are some questions that you may wish to ask:
- How is Hosted VoIP different from regular VoIP or my cell phone?
- What kind of phones do I need?
- Can I integrate with my CRM?
- How will this work for employees who are out of the office or travelling?
- Will it help reduce my business costs?
- What features do I really need?
- I have a contact center. Can VoIP support this?
- Can I do video or audio conferencing?
- How do I add new locations or additional employees?
- Do I have to have phones on my desk?
- What productivity tools are included?
- What training and support is provided?
Contact us now to get all your questions answered: