Technological advancements have brought us entrance and exit control devices and a multitude of components that integrate to provide for the expansion your business may need in the future. These may include electric door strikes, electromagnetic locks, and biometrics. Integration with intrusion alarm and video surveillance systems are often included to meet the critical security needs of your business.
“The concept of building access control has changed considerably from the days of castles, moats and draw bridges. However, organizations still recognize the priority of ensuring that their people, material assets and operations are safe and secure.”
Benefits of a building access control system
– Reduce risks
– Reduce labour costs with monitored system control
– Lower re-keying costs associated with employee turnover
– Control access to critical areas of your operation
– Allow temporary access for short term employees and contractors
– Quickly and economically upgrade or downgrade access as required
– Control more than just standard doors: barriers, motorized fences, parking gates, and turnstiles can operate within the same system
– Track user actions and audit security
– Easy to implement, maintain, and use
Thorough planning and installation of your access control system is imperative for a successful deployment.
Access control should refuse access to unauthorized people. Similarly, freedom of movement for authorized people should be least affected.
As with other business technology solutions, building access control needs to be managed properly, backed up, and the provision of additional systems for redundancy if warranted.
Get in touch with Nutec Electro Tel today toll-free at 1-800-898-3336 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your no-obligation assessment and consultation.