To manage or not to manage – that is the question!
Many organizations are considering cloud or hosted solutions for various parts of their IT infrastructure. Some are even considering outsourcing the entire function of IT.
How does voice communications fit into this growing trend? Hosted voice solutions can provide attractive price and ease of management. In today’s complex unified communications environment there are some pitfalls. The basic architecture and connectivity of the hosted model is often limited. It does not allow for many features and devices that are considered basic and necessary by most users. Components not generally supported in a hosted voice offering may include: digital phone sets, analog devices and faxing. Features commonly desired like music on hold, overhead paging and wireless handsets may not be normally offered in a hosted environment.
Each organization needs to determine whether their telephone infrastructure can be managed internally or whether it’s more cost effective and convenient to outsource the management to a service provider.
IP Telephony is an ideal solution when replacing an aging and/or obsolete PABX.
Additionally, there are many advantages of adopting a managed telephony service, including:
- Reduced staff costs
- Improved service levels
- Smooth infrastructure maintenance and upgrades
- Access to latest technology
- Improved capacity management and flexibility
- Reduced cost of ownership, including call costs, maintenance, management, & upgrades
- Enterprise service levels and uptime
- Visibility of costs, SLAs, features and technology
Nutec Electro Tel offers a Managed Communications Plan combining the attractive pricing and ease of a hosted solution with multi-device support and full features of a traditional telephony system, on site with more control, better management, and better reliability.
- Budget Certainty
- All the latest unified communication features
- Desktop device of your choice; IP, digital, analog, softphone, remote IP sets
- Voice mail with integration to email
- Cellular smart phone integration
- Data switches required to support IP phones
- Music & Message on hold
- External paging interface
- Battery backup
- Offsite Disaster Recovery/Redundancy options
- Multisite support and networking
- Full on-site maintenance coverage including parts and on-site labor
- Remote moves, adds and changes
Available products and services include:
- Telco network costs (may be bundled with Managed Communications Plan upon request)
- Customer premise wiring
- External paging amplifiers and speakers
Helping you select and fund rapidly evolving technology.
Interested in more information? Call now: 1-800-898-3336 or email email@example.com to arrange a complimentary needs analysis.